FRANCOIS & MALCOM
The Level Wings brand was founded by François Bon et Malcolm Wood. Fascinated by air sports, they share the vision of innovative products allowing pilots to fly consciously, with maximum safety and pleasure! A style specific to François Bon, historic designer of this type of wing since the beginning.
We sought the perfect balance between pleasure, precision and technique.Drawing on the experience of our pilots, our brand remains unique in the feeling our wings provide.
As one of the pioneers of Speedriding and Speedflying, François specialized in mini-wings, and developed the first dedicated wings and harnesses. Free flight being his DNA, he creates the Paragliding range from Level Wings.
– Practice Paragliding (1986), Skydiving (1990) Speedriding/Speedflying (2003) Basejumping (2004) Wingsuiting (2014), Ultralight (2019)
– Paragliding instructor and former school director.
– Cross Country pilot in the World Cup in the 90’s
– Paragliding Acro World Cup Pilot in the 2000s, Senior FAI Acro judge, Coach of the French team, world acro champion until 2017.
– World Premieres in Speedriding and Speedfying at Mont Blanc, Eiger, Aconcagua, Grandes Jorasses, Elbrus, Chilean volcanoes, the Mount Cook range, and many others in the Alps. .
– Ex Pilot/developer/designer at Flying Planet, Aerodyne, Gin Gliders,
co-founder of Néo, before founding the Level Wings brand.
Malcolm is a known athlete, entrepreneur, film director, organizer of committed projects and expeditions. For more than ten years, his career has led him to create and invest in numerous ethical, sporting, scientific and culinary companies.
– Producer/Director of “Plastic Ocean”, “The Last Glaciers” and many other award-winning films.
– Paragliding Athlete and Speedflyer of the United Nations Environmental Program “Mountain Heroes”
– Ambassador of the Arc’teryx, Vacheron Constantin and Mercedes Benz brands, Kortel Design